Ultimate enjoyment for your days on the water, plus the joy of supporting an incredibly worthy cause. The Temple Fork Outfitters™ Project Healing Waters Fly Rod gives something back to those who've lost more than we can comprehend.
Project Healing Waters (PHW) is a joint activity initiated by Trout Unlimited and the Federation of Fly Fishers offering wounded military personnel opportunities to learn, or enhance, fly fishing skills on fishing outings. Project staff instructors and outgoing leaders include professional educators and fishing guides, as well as experienced fishers, all of whom donate their time and efforts. Temple Fork Outfitters has designed two distinctive fly rods displaying the PHW logo, built on translucent blue Professional Series 4-piece., 9' blanks. In gold lettering, the blank is inscribed with the words "Healing Those Who Serve." A $25 contribution will be made by Temple Fork Outfitters to Project Healing Waters for every authorized PHW rod purchase.
Smooth casting and powerful, yet very forgiving, these rods accommodate all anglers and skill levels. They feature alignment dots color coded by line weight, oversized stripper guides, premium grade cork with burled accents, and anodized reel seats with braided carbon fiber inserts. Each includes an attractive rod sock.
- Purchase directly supports Project Healing Waters
- Benefits wounded U.S. military personnel
- Translucent blue Professional Series 4-piece. blank
- Smooth casting and powerful, yet forgiving
- Alignment dots color coded by line weight
- Oversized stripper guides
- Premium grade cork with burled accents
- Anodized reel seat with carbon fiber insert
- Rod sock
Web ID: 168929