The TACO® Outrigger Line Tensioner is designed for larger center-console or sports fishing boats with double or triple lines on each outrigger. The purpose of this TACO Marine rigging is to keep proper tension on the outrigger lines and to maintain them fully extended and tight. Installation is quick and easy using a .75" drill bit through the gunnel, with an adjustable gunnel thickness of 1" to 2.5". There's a mushroom-head threaded bolt to tighten, and a heavy-duty lock washer prevents loosening from excess vibration. Ronstan medium cam cleat accommodates 1/8" to .5" rope. The TACO Outrigger Line Tensioner is made of sturdy polished stainless steel bracket with countersunk mounting holes. Weight: 2 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: F16-0204-1.
- Electro polished stainless steel, type 316
- 18-8 stainless steel mounting hardware
- Installs using .75" drill bit through gunnel
- Mushroom head threaded bolt
- Lock washer prevents loosening from vibration
- Easy Ronstan medium cam cleat for 1/8" to .5" rope
- Electro polished bracket with countersunk mounting holes
Web ID: 100066996