The TACO Marine Power Cable Holder delivers the ideal way for boat to hook up to a power sources at the marine with a shore power cable holder suitable for all types of boats. Type 304 stainless steel construction with a 1-1/2"-diameter tube fits into standard rod holders 1-5/8"-diameter for versatile and durable performance. A quick-adjust height ring compensates for low- or high-tide settings for added safety. The TACO Marine Power Cable Holder clamp-on ring can be adapted to 1.25"–1.5"-diameter tubes by removing the delrin washer. Comes in a mesh bag for easy drying if stored wet and to avoid scratching your deck.
Manufacturer model #: F16-0802-1.
- Ideal way for boats to hook up to a power source at the marina
- Suitable for all types of boats
- Stainless steel type 304 construction
- 1-1/2"-diameter tube fits into standard rod holders 1-5/8"-diameter
- Quick-adjust height ring
- Clamp-on ring can be adapted to 1.25"–1.5"-diameter tubes
- Packaged in mesh bag
Web ID: 1510261010