Introducing the TACO Marine® Portable Locking Transom Cross Tie Cleat, a new kind of boat transom cross tie device. Unlike ordinary transom cross ties, this unique TACO Marine cross tie ensures the ability to get dock lines up and away from outboard motors when tying off at the stern, and for motor cowling protection. The patent-pending base latch mechanism allows easy insertion and hold into standard rod holders. Upping the innovation even further, the TACO Marine Portable Locking Transom Cross Tie Cleat sports a loop hole for varied applications, expanding your boating possibilities and convenience. Includes a reusable mesh bag for quick drying and for avoiding scratches on your deck or storage surfaces. Recommended for open-bottom gunnel rod holders. Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: F30-0862BSA-1.
- Brushed-aluminum finish
- 15° large s-shape 9" cleat design
- 1-1/2" sleeve diameter fits into standard 1-5/8"-diameter rod holders
- Patent-pending latching mechanism holds into rod holder
- Accommodates up to 5/8" dock line for large boat applications
- Loop-hole design allows multiple applications
- Ideal for elevated cross tie of lines
- Intended for open-bottom gunnel rod holders
- Not intended for permanent docking
- Includes reusable mesh bag ideal for quick drying and for avoiding scratches on deck or storage surfaces
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
Web ID: 100066994