The TACO® Grand Slam 312 Center Rigger Mount is designed for longer center rigger poles and for the offshore performance demands of large center console boats equipped with triple and quad engines. This TACO Marine rigging for sports fishing boats increases the efficiency of deploying long baits when trolling offshore by using the innovative rotating lever handle to raise and lower the center rigger from under the hard top. It's designed with large gusset support for long runs at high speeds and a fixed-position mount straight back. It offers full-function deployment without climbing on the hard top, fly bridge, or tower, so you can easily raise and lower the center rigger while standing on the deck. The TACO Grand Slam 312 Center Rigger Mount features twist-and-lock retaining pins and is designed for 1.5" diameter poles. Accommodates up to 2" hard tops.
Manufacturer model #: GS-312.
- Stainless steel type 316 arms and crank handles
- Anodized aluminum housing and rotator
- Large gusset support for long runs at high speeds
- Fixed-position mount straight back
- Easily raise and lower the center rigger while on deck
- No climbing on hard top, fly bridge, or tower
- Accommodates up to 2" hard tops
- Designed for 1.5" diameter poles
- Twist-and-lock retaining pins
Web ID: 100066997