Tackle big mowing jobs and clear harshly overgrown areas and trails without breaking a sweat with the Swisher® 44" Rough Cut Trailcutter Mower. Packed with 60+ years of mower design experience, the Rough Cut Trailcutter sports the power and toughness to tackle dense undergrowth and saplings, as well as grass meadows and paths. A great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, and mowing ditches, this mower features a universal hitch with left to right adjustable offset for easy setup directly behind or as a wing mower. Remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance for safer use. Powered by a workhorse 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® recoil start engine, the Trailcutter tears through underbrush with 2 break-away swinging blades that cut through saplings up to 3" in diameter. Rugged 44" rear discharge deck made of heavy-duty, welded 11-gauge steel stands up to hard mowing, while the heavy-duty stump jumper helps protect mower from concealed stumps and other similar hazards. Handy single-point cutting height adjustment gives you 4" of adjustment. Two 16" sealant-filled pneumatic tires feature steel bumpers in front for protection. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: RC11544BS.
- Rugged trail mower for overgrown fields, trails, and other rugged mowing jobs
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- 44" welded, 11-gauge steel deck - rear discharge
- 2 break-away swinging blades - cut through saplings up to 3" in diameter
- Universal hitch with left to right adjustable offset - standard or wing mower setup
- Remote operator control console - safer blade engagement/disengagement
- Handy single-point cutting height adjustment - 4" range
- Protective, heavy-duty stump jumper
- 2 sealant-filled 16" pneumatic tires with protective steel bumpers
Actual image may differ from image due to updates
Web ID: 1409181549