Take back your property with the Swisher® 11.5 HP 24" Walk-Behind Rough Cut TrailCutter. The self-propelled mower is powered by a 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton® recoil start engine. Cut through tall grass and clear saplings up to 1-1/2" diameter with the single, fixed hardened-steel, rough-cut blade. This Swisher mower is made of heavy-duty steel construction. Front and side safety deflectors keep you protected and a wire shield keeps the mower's electrical components shielded from debris. Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar with hand controls ease operation while a 4-speed transmission with reservse and rugged pneumatic chevron-tires make following the Swisher 11.5 HP 24" Walk-Behind Rough Cut TrailCutter feel almost like a walk in the park. Offers operator presence blade and drive controls. 1-3/4" height adjustment and wide 24" cutting diameter. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WBRC11524.
- Premium walk-behind, self-propelled, rough-cut trail mower
- 11.5 HP Briggs & Stratton recoil start engine
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Operator presence blade and drive controls
- Front and side safety deflectors and wire shield
- 4-speed transmission with reverse
- Wide 24" cutting diameter
- 1-3/4" adjustable cutting height range
- Single, fixed hardened steel, rough-cut blade
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar with hand controls
- Rugged pneumatic chevron-tread tires
Web ID: 1506041656