Keep your hunting trails or path to your favorite fishing hole clear with the Swisher® 11.5 HP 24" Predator Talon Walk Behind Rough Cut Trailcutter with Casters. A great tool for cutting new trails, clearing fields, mowing ditches, and more, this walk-behind rough cut mower handles the densest undergrowth and saplings. Powered by a powerful 11-1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine with recoil start, the Trailcutter can cut through brush and saplings up to 1-1/2" in diameter. Fully enclosed with front and adjustable side safety deflectors, the mower's durable, hardened steel, rough cut 24" blade handles heavy-duty cutting safely. Self-propelled, the Trailcutter features a 4-speed transmission to match the mowing conditions with a reverse gear to help you back out of trouble. Engine, blade engagement, and drive controls on the adjustable height handlebar put full control of the mower within easy reach. Large pneumatic chevron tread tires move easily over the roughest terrain for smooth, controlled mowing. Two heavy-duty front casters remove the unit weight off the operator and improve stability and ease of use. Heavy-duty, fabricated all-steel cutting deck. 4" fixed cutting height. The Predator Talon also features a protective wire guard to keep the engine's electrical components covered. Compliant in all 50 states. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: WBRC11524C.
- Powerful, self-propelled trailcutter for heavy-duty mowing
- Great for clearing hunting trails, ditches, and fields
- Strong 11-1/2 horsepower Briggs & Stratton engine - recoil start
- Heavy-duty, fabricated all-steel cutting deck
- Front and adjustable side safety deflectors - fully encloses blade
- 24" hardened steel, rough cut blade
- Heavy-duty - handles brush and saplings up to 1-1/2" in diameter
- Self-propelled - 4 speeds and reverse to match conditions
- Handlebar-mounted controls - engine, blade engagement, and drive
- Large pneumatic chevron tires - handle rough terrain for smooth, controlled mowing
- 2 heavy-duty front casters - improve stability and ease of use
Web ID: 1601151031