Did you know that using sunscreen and insect repellent together may reduce the effectiveness of both by as much as 50%? That's why Sunsect® Insect Repellent and Sunscreen makes sense for anyone who spends time outdoors. Originally developed for the military, Sunsect has been thoroughly tested and used by U.S. armed forces for more than 15 years. Its patented all-in-one formula offers a safe, environmentally responsible barrier for preventing solar over-exposure and insect-borne disease. An easy-to-apply lotion, Sunsect is not harmful to skin, and has proven effective against mosquito- and tick-borne diseases including Lyme disease and the Zika virus. Contains DEET. Made in USA. 4-oz. tube.
- All-in-one sunscreen + insect repellent
- Retains full effectiveness of both
- Prevents solar over-exposure and insect-borne disease
- Tested and used by the U.S. military
- Easy-to-apply lotion will not harm skin
- Contains DEET
Web ID: 5242