Introducing the newest weapon in the war on grime: the Sun Joe® SPX3000-MAX Electric Pressure Washer. When grime gets the upper hand, fight back against your toughest home, outdoor, and auto cleaning tasks with this powerful Sun Joe pressure washer. Made for those who expect the most out of their machines, the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX Electric Pressure Washer comes with the most-requested features for your most demanding jobs, like the durable 20', steel-reinforced, high-pressure hose; dual 30.4-fl.-oz. onboard detergent tanks to simultaneously store 2 different types of detergent; and a 35' power cord with built-in GFCI. Whether you're a pressure-washer pro or a homeowner who appreciates the value of pro-grade gear, the Sun Joe SPX3000-MAX will perform for you. The powerful 14.5A induction motor lasts longer, runs quieter, and works cooler than traditional universal motors, blasting up to 2,800 PSI of pressure and up to 1.3 GPM to quickly wash away dirt and debris. Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, caked-on mud, peeling paint, and other stubborn gunk and grime. And with 5 onboard Quick Connect spray tips, you can customize the spray to suit any situation. Choose from 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap to tackle those heavy-duty cleaning tasks. Swap nozzles to quickly switch from a punishing 0° pencil jet to 40° fan spray, or swap in the soap nozzle and dial-in your perfect mix from the 2 onboard detergent tanks. Every SPX3000-MAX pressure washer includes the manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty, for the continuous, reliable performance you expect from America's top-selling, eco-friendly brand of pressure washers. When there's dirty work to be done, go pro, and Go with Joe. Weight: 37.5 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: SPX3000-MAX.
- Powerful 14.5A motor generates up to 2,800 PSI/1.3 GPM for maximum cleaning power (Per CSA Standards)
- Two onboard 30.4-fl.-oz. detergent tanks and detergent dial lets you control the mix
- 14.5A induction motor is designed to last longer, run quieter, and work cooler than traditional universal motors
- Total Stop System automatically shuts off the pump and power when the trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- Includes 34" extension wand, 20' high pressure hose, 35' power cord with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap) tackle different cleaning projects
Web ID: 100311472