A must-see climber design for the serious bowhunter, the Summit™ Sentry SD Closed-Front Climbing Treestand offers lightweight performance with the comfort of a flip-up mesh seat. Similar to Summit's popular and proven Viper SD (not included), the Sentry SD offers a design that holds you high enough to shoot easily from a sitting position. Flip-up seat design also pops out of the way easily for standing shots on the stand's roomy 20"Wx26.5"D platform. Made of strong, yet lightweight, aluminum, this climber features SummitLokt® technology in its precision welds for maximized strength. DeadMetal Technology throughout the stand fills in critical parts of the stand with foam help keep you quiet while hunting. The Quick Draw cable retention system helps you lock the Sentry SD in place quickly, quietly, and easily. Rapid Climb stirrups. Weight: 23 lbs. Maximum weight capacity: 300 lbs.
Manufacturer model #: SU81132.
- Comfortable climbing treestand for serious bowhunters
- Sturdy Summit design with flip up, contoured mesh folding seat
- Holds hunters high enough to shoot from a sitting position
- Durable aluminum construction with SummitLokt technology for optimized strength
- DeadMetal Technology - foam-filled tubing for quieter use
- Quick Draw cable retention system - quick, quiet, and easy
- 20"Wx26.5"D platform
- Rapid Climb stirrups
Web ID: 2321973