Whether you do your ice fishing from a shack or prefer a mobile approach, the StrikeMaster® Lithium 40V Ice Auger will get the job done for you. This tough, durable electric auger does everything a gas drill does - except that it won't smoke you out of your shelter, leak gas, blow out your eardrums, or start hard. At only 24 - 27 lbs., the StrikeMaster Lithium 40V Ice Auger is easy to transport, and the combination of its 15.9:1 planetary gear system and twin serrated stainless steel Lazer™ blades delivers impressive torque and power. With 16" of ice, you can quickly drill 100 holes between charges with the 8" model, or 80 holes with the 10" model. And because of its advanced Internal Battery Management System, the 40V, 5 amp-hour lithium ion battery maintains full power to the end of the charge, with no fade-out, so you can keep drilling and reopening old holes with impunity. The StrikeMaster Lithium 40V Ice Auger includes a 2-amp rapid-charging base; a full recharge takes only 2-1/2 hours. To start drilling, just push a button; features both forward and reverse modes, custom impact-absorbing handles, and ergonomic controls with deadman safety switch and LED lights. Manufacturer 2-year warranty.
- Tough, quiet, easy to transport
- Weighs just 24 - 27 lbs.
- 15.9:1 planetary gear system
- Twin serrated stainless steel Lazer™ blades
- Impressive torque and power at the push of a button
- 8" model drills about 100 holes per charge
- 10" model drills about 80 holes per charge
- Maintains full power to the end of the charge
- Includes 2-amp rapid-charging base
- Both forward and reverse modes
- Impact-absorbing handles
- Ergonomic controls
- Deadman safety switch and LED lights
Web ID: 100019293