The addition of a 42cc, 2-1/2 horsepower Solo® engine has transformed the StrikeMaster® Lazer Mag™ Power Ice Auger into a lean, mean, hole-burning machine! The Lazer Mag's German-engineered Solo motor teams with the Swedish-crafted, stainless steel Lazer Blades to cut through ice like a hot knife through butter. Low fuel consumption and a generous 24 oz. gas tank combine for hundreds of holes between fills. The Lazer Mag is designed with an electronic ignition which helps reduce wear and tear on your rotator cuffs, and the Tufflite Dupont Zytel® handle system lets you comfortably handle the Lazer Mag's muscle with ease.
Manufacturer model #: LM-10.
- 42cc, 2-1/2 horsepower Solo engine
- Button-activated electronic ignition system for effortless starting
- Stainless steel Lazer Blades by Mora® of Sweden
- Power point center blade
- Tufflite Dupont Zytel handles
- LT-296 transmission with heat treated gears
- 170 RPM auger rotation at full load
- 65 ft. lbs. auger torque
- Powder coated paint
- 10'' drill
- 24 oz. gas tank
- Weight: 29 lbs.
Web ID: 10209389