- Fishing-specific lenses to help you distinguish fish and underwater structure
- Advanced Polarization Technology (APT) blocks 99% of glare
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Highly scratch-resistant lenses
- Maximum optical performance for clear, non-distorted images
- Lightweight, semi-rimless design
- Rubber nose pads and temple tips ensure a secure, comfortable fit
The Strike King® SK Plus SG-SKP25 Polarized Sunglasses feature specifically designed tri-acetate-cellulose (TAC) polarized lenses for unequaled performance in fishing eyewear. TAC lenses are stable in all weather and humidity conditions and will never compromise in optical quality. The scientifically engineered lenses heighten the human eye's ability to clearly distinguish fish and the surrounding underwater structure, while improving sharpness and contrast. The SG-SKP25 features APT lens material that blocks 99% of glare and 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun. The rigid state-of-the art lenses feature advanced coatings that provide greater scratch resistance, while increasing overall optical performance for a clear, non-distorted image. The lightweight, semi-rimless frames are ideal for sports like fishing and golf, where you need to be able to look down without obstruction. Rubber nose pads and temple tips ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
About your Strike King lenses:
- Gray works best in bright, sunny conditions.
Manufacturer style #: SG-SKP25.
Web ID: 1308121522