Strike King® Pickwick S11 Polarized Sunglasses provide 11 layers of high-performance, polarized technology especially for use on the water. Scientifically engineered, high-contrast lenses tailor the light spectrum to actively enhance visual clarity for fishing in all kinds of light and water conditions. TAC (Tri-Acetate-Cellulose) lenses offer stability in various weather conditions and humidity levels, while APT (Advanced Polarization Technology) blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays. A bi-gradient mirror treatment gives you extra glare protection on reflective water and in high sunlight, and an anti-reflective coating keeps sunlight from bouncing off the back of the lens into your eyes. Strike King Pickwick S11 Optics Polarized Sunglasses have a super-hydrophobic coating that repels oil, dirt, and water spots, making these polarized sunglasses a durable choice for fishing and outdoor wear. Lightweight polycarbonate frames incorporate rubber temples and nose pads to ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
Manufacturer style #: SG-S1191.
- Ideal for fishing and outdoor activities
- 11 layers of superior polarized lens technology
- APT (Advanced Polarization Technology) for 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Visual clarity for all outdoor activities, from clear to overcast
- Bi-gradient mirror treatment provides extra glare protection
- Super-hydrophobic coating repels oil, dirt, and water spots
- Anti-reflective coating prevents light from bouncing off back of lens
- Lightweight polycarbonate frames
- Rubber temples and nose pads for a comfortable fit
Web ID: 163581