Enjoy the big lighting performance, shape, feel, and control of the Streamlight® Scorpion® with more power and performance in the Streamlight Scorpion HL LED Tactical Flashlight. Giving you the choice of three operating modes, Ten-Tap programming allows you to choose three separate operating programs (high, low/high, and high/strobe/low). The multi-function, push button tail switch makes it easy to operate this high performance flashlight with just one hand. The Scorpion HL's powerful C4® LED technology cranks out up to 600 lumens of light on the high setting. Optimized electronics regulate intensity for consistent performance you can count on, while the light's solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout the batteries' life. Made of durable anodized aluminum with an O-ring sealed glass lens, the Scorpion HL delivers IPX7-rated waterproof protection to 1 m for 30 minutes and 1 m impact resistance. Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included), this compact light runs up to 1.25 hours on high setting and up to 18 hours on low. Length: 5.46". Weight: 4.8 oz. Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 85400.
- Compact and lightweight tactical flashlight
- Powerful C4 LED technology - produces up to 600 lumens of light
- Ten-Tap programming - choose between three programs (high, low/high, and high/strobe/low)
- Optimized electronics for regulated light intensity
- Multi-function, push-button tail switch - easy one-handed operation
- Durable, anodized aluminum construction with rubber armored sleeve
- Anti-roll head prevents the light from rolling away when you set it down
- O-ring sealed glass lens
- Waterproof and impact resistant
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
Web ID: 14040214063612