Experience peak lighting power and features in a portable design with the Streamlight® ProTac HL® USB High Lumen USB Rechargeable Professional Tactical Light. Machined aircraft-grade aluminum construction with PX4 water resistance delivers enhanced durability and C4® LED lighting technology delivers 4 lighting modes. High brings an astonishing 850 lumens for up to 1.5 hours, Medium delivers 350 lumens for 4 hours, Low provides 85 lumens for a whopping 12 hours, and Strobe brings the vital blink for 1.5 hours. The Streamlight ProTac HL USB High Lumen USB Rechargeable Professional Tactical Light adds unique LED Solid State Power Regulation for maximum light output through the full battery life—no fading. This tactical flashlight sports 1-meter impact resistance to survive drops with ease. TEN-TAP programmable switch lets the user select 1 of 3 different programs for custom lighting whenever you need it. Convenient Micro USB charge port under the water-resistant sliding cover gives quick access for a USB charge cord (included). Anti-roll facecap keeps your tactical flashlight close at hand, and the serialized body ensures positive identification. Removable pocket clip allows quick and easy attachment. RoHS compliant. Runs on lithium ion battery (P/N 74175) (not included); two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (not included); lithium ion 18650 rechargeable battery (included). Nylon holster included. Length: 6.5".
Manufacturer model #: 88052.
- C4 LED technology delivers 4 lighting modes
- High: 850 lumens for 1.5 hours
- Medium: 350 lumens for 4 hours
- Low: 85 lumens for 12 hours
- Strobe for 1.5 hours
- PX4 water-resistant and 1-meter impact-resistant
- Machined aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Select 1 of 3 different programs with TEN-TAP programmable switch
- Micro USB charge port under water-resistant sliding cover
- Includes rechargeable USB cord
- Anti-roll facecap
- Removable, steel pocket clip
- Nylon holster included
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length: 6.5"
- RoHS compliant
Web ID: 9992229927