With its huge 80mm objective lenses and integrated compass, the Steiner® 15x80 Commander Military Binoculars gives you visual performance that rivals a spotting scope and a constant bearing of where you are looking. These high power binoculars are easy to use, provide a better view, and offer a lot more comfort during extended use than spotting scopes, and thanks to Steiner's top-notch optics, deliver superior low-light performance. And, with the integrated Hard Damped stabilized compass and range reticle, you can quickly determine distance and direction of distant targets or objects. Built light enough to hold over the long haul, these binoculars are still tough enough to meet military specs for waterproofing and shock resistance. Built-in tripod mount is included, but these binoculars are built light enough to be hand held. This lightweight construction and the incredible depth-of-field provided by Steiner's Sports Autofocus system, which provides instant focus from 40 yards to infinity once adjusted for the user's eyes, delivers maximum comfort during long hours of extended use. The top quality Steiner optics are fully multi-coated with Steiner's neutral high definition formula for maximum brightness and top contrast across the entire visible spectrum, delivering top-notch light transmission performance for continued use in fading light and darkness! Color: Green. Manufacturer's 30-year limited warranty.
Manufacturer model #: 416.
- Tough enough to meet all applicable military standards for fogproof, waterproof and shock-resistance
- Huge 80mm objective lenses deliver performance that rivals spotting scopes
- Integrated Hard Damped stabilized compass and rangefinder - quickly determine distance and direction of distant target
- Sports Autofocus system - instant focus from 40 yards to infinity once adjusted for the user's eyes
- Optics fully multi-coated with Steiner's neutral high definition formula for maximum brightness and top contrast across the entire visible spectrum
- Built-in tripod mount
- Great choice for scouting game over open country
A consistent dedication to creating new optics technologies has led Steiner's growth from a small one-man shop in postwar Germany to one of the world's top producers of high performance binoculars. This constant devotion to innovation has resulted in the highest level of technology, producing binoculars that deliver a lifetime of dependable performance. From quality innovations like rubber armoring, nitrogen filling, water pressure proofing to 5 meters, and NANO-protection lenses, to an integrated compass and precision crafted Steiner lens coatings, like the Color Adjusted Transmission (CAT) HD lens coatings, Steiner continues to develop new improvements. That's why law enforcement professionals, hunters, military personnel, boaters, hikers, birders and outdoor enthusiasts all over the world rely on its proven performance time and time again.
Web ID: 10200760