You can't really call it a set of teeth, but all bass have that rough texturing along the ridge of their mouths. The Stanford Baits Boom Boom Frog, developed with the help of Bassmaster Elite® Series pro Fred Roumbanis, takes advantage of that fact to give you a frog they can't help but hold on to. Each Boom Boom Frog features a patch of Frogfur™ just behind its head, a patent-pending "grabber" that latches onto that sandpaper-like ridge on contact, giving you significantly more time to set the hook. Because of the enmeshment, bass have little chance of spitting or throwing the frog – can you say great hookup ratio? Beyond that, the Stanford Baits Boom Boom Frog is everything you want in a topwater amphibian: super-realistic soft-and-warty body, high-action kicking legs, diamond-shaped belly weight that levers the hooks upward on the hookset, and razor sharp Mustad® Wide Gap Frog double hook. Give this one-of-a-kind weedless frog a try in your favorite slop bed!
- Developed with Elite pro Fred Roumbanis
- Significantly higher hookup ratio
- Frogfur patch enmeshes with tiny bass "teeth"
- Helps prevent spitting or throwing the lure
- Super-realistic soft-and-warty body
- High-action kicking legs
- Belly weighted for extra leverage
- Razor sharp Mustad Wide Gap Frog double hook
Web ID: 100158673