St. Croix's® dedication to the sport of fishing is evident in these outstanding examples of hi-tech surf rods. The St. Croix Avid Series Surf Spinning Rod combines Integrated Poly Curve (IPC®) tooling technology with high-modulus SCIII graphite blanks in order to take your saltwater fishing to the next level. Fuji® K-Series Concept guides with Alconite® rings minimize line friction to provide surf anglers maximum casting distance. These guides are ideal for super braid, mono, and fluorocarbon lines, and the sloped frame and ring design shed tangles. A Fuji DPS reel seat with black hoods hold reel in place securely. Custom cork handle offer all-day comfort while providing a non-slip grip; the machined trim pieces add an extra measure of durability. The St. Croix Avid Series Surf Spinning Rod comes with a manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty. Made in USA.
- Designed especially for saltwater surf fishing
- Integrated Poly Curve tooling technology
- Premium high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Fuji® K-Series Concept guides
- Cork handles with machined trim pieces
- Manufacturer's 15-year transferable warranty
Web ID: 1301300551226