Review your game camera photos and video without disturbing a potential hunting spot with the Tiny-WBF Wireless Game Camera from SpyPoint. This system combines a powerful 8 MP game camera with a wireless receiver that allows you to review what the camera has captured from up to 250' away. Delivering quality color images by day and sharp black-and-white photos at night (courtesy of the 38 LED invisible IR flash), the Tiny WBF also captures video clips with sound ranging from 10-90 seconds. Camera features 3 sensors that provide 7 detection zones and SpyPoint's Instant Trigger system for faster trigger speeds and more centered images. Adjustable distance detection sensor triggers on targets from 5'-50' away. Multi-shot mode takes up to 6 shots per trigger, while the Time Lapse mode helps you monitor activity throughout the day. Every photo features a date, time, temperature and moon phase stamp. Camera features a 2.4'' viewing screen on the back. Uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (not included), while the receiver accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 8GB. Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included), rechargeable lithium battery (not included), or outside power source with 12V external jack. Comes with 2 installation straps, sliding camera mount, USB cable, and video cable. Dimensions: 3.5''H x 4.7''W x 2.7''D.
Manufacturer model #: TINY-WBF.
- Review game camera shots and video from potential hunting spots without going there
- Combines 8 MP game camera with wireless receiver
- 250' range allows you to check camera's photos from receiver
- Quality color images by day, sharp black and white images by night
- 38 LED invisible IR flash
- Video capture - 10-90 second clips with audio
- 3 sensors provide 7 detection zones - faster trigger speed, more centered images
- Instant Trigger®
- Adjustable distance detection - set from 5'-65'
- Date, time, temperature, and moon phase stamp options
- Time Lapse mode - monitors activity at the sight
- Multi-shot mode - up to 6 shots per trigger
- Camera uses SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB (not included)
- Receiver uses SD/SDHC cards up to 8GB (not included)
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) or rechargeable lithium battery (not included)
- Sliding mount for easy handling
- 2.4'' viewing screen on back of camera
Web ID: 1403171110