Never miss a chance to spot that trophy buck with the SpyPoint® SOLAR-DARK Solar Trail Camera. An integrated solar panel charges the onboard 12V lithium-ion battery, delivering virtually unlimited run time. The game camera captures clear, full-color 12MP images during the day and black-and-white photos at night. Plus, it records 1080p HD video with sound, and you have the option to snap a picture before recording video. 42 LEDs create an invisible "dark" flash out to 90', so you can get a good look at nighttime wildlife without spooking them. Detection sensor reaches out to 110'. The lightning-fast 0.7-second trigger speed ensures the camera snaps a picture of quick-moving animals before they have a chance to disappear. Also features Time-Lapse, Continuous, and Multi-Shot modes. Multi-Shot can take up to 6 images per trigger. Add your photos to the SpyPoint web app and use BUCK TRACKER antler-recognition technology to sort and view only the images containing bucks. Images are stamped with the date, time, temperature, and moon phase. 2" screen is easy to navigate. Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount. For days when the sun isn't shining, you can use 8 AA batteries (not included), a rechargeable LIT-09 battery pack (sold separately), or a 12V external power source for backup power. Accepts SD cards up to 32GB. The SpyPoint SOLAR-DARK Solar game camera includes a 16GB SD card, an SD-card reader, a mounting bracket, and a strap. Manufacturer's limited 2-year warranty.
Manufacturer model #: SOLAR-DARK.
- Solar panel charges onboard battery for virtually unlimited run time
- Takes color 12MP photos during the day and black-and-white photos at night
- Records 1080p HD video with sound and gives you the option to take a photo before recording
- 42 LEDs create an invisible "dark" flash out to 90'
- 110' detection range
- Lightning-fast 0.7-second trigger speed
- Time-Lapse, Continuous, and Multi-Shot modes
- Multi-Shot mode can take up to 6 images per activation
- Add photos to SpyPoint's web app and sort with BUCK TRACKER antler-recognition technology
- Images are stamped with date, time, temperature, and moon phase
- 2" screen is easy to navigate
- Standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Use alkaline batteries, rechargeable battery pack, or 12V external power source for backup power
- Includes 16GB SD card, SD-card reader, mounting bracket, and strap
Web ID: 100255803