Combining the proven performance of the Tommy Hogg™ with new Multi-Ring Technology(MRT) and the Double Pin Scope, the Spot Hogg® Tommy Hogg Double Pin MRT Bow Sight delivers a wide range of accurate sighting. Featuring the large, easy-to-use yardage knob and front control yardage adjustment of the original, this sight offers superior adjustability with great quiver clearance. Made of a solid 6061 aluminum, this rugged, hard mount sight utilizes bushing-free HRD technology for rock solid sighting performance with no slop or rattle. The sight's Double Pin scope adapts Spot Hogg's rugged aluminum BulletProof pin technology into a single vertical pin with dual fiber optic aiming points. This sight then adds a new MRT multi-pin guard to ensure proper peep to sight alignment, giving bowhunters a higher level of accuracy in varying lighting situations. Micro adjustment on the windage and elevation are tool-free. Precision laser engraving make the sight scale and knobs easy to read. Micro adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis tuning boosts long distance accuracy even more. Removable rack for traveling. The sight scale is compatible with archery programs. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: W2THRH19.
- Highly accurate, long-range bow sight packed with Spot-Hogg innovations
- Front control yardage adjustment - big adjustment range, great quiver clearance
- Large, easy-to-use yardage knob
- Double Pin scope - single aluminum BulletProof pin with dual fiber optic aiming points
- MRT multi-pin guard - proper peep to sight alignment for easier long-range accuracy
- Solid 6061 aluminum construction with bushing-free HRD technology - no slop or rattle
- Tool-free, micro adjustable elevation and windage
- Micro adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis
- Easy-to-see precision laser engraving
- Sight scale compatible with archery programs
Web ID: 100017810