Combining quiet and easy to use adjustable yardage with new Multi-Ring Technology(MRT) and a Double Pin Scope, the Spot Hogg® Fast Eddie Double Pin MRT Bow Sight gives bowhunters silent versatility. Designed for hardcore bowhunters, this sight utilizes a large, easy-to-use yardage knob and front control yardage adjustment for easy adjustment with great quiver clearance. Made of a solid 6061 aluminum, this durable sight utilizes a fixed hard mount and bushing-free HRD technology for rock solid sighting performance with no slop or rattle. The sight's Double Pin scope adapts Spot Hogg's rugged aluminum BulletProof pin technology into a single vertical pin with dual fiber optic aiming points. The Multi-Ring Technology(MRT) multi-pin guard ensures proper peep to sight alignment, giving bowhunters a higher level of accuracy in varying lighting situations. Tool-free windage and elevation adjustment. Micro adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis tuning boosts long distance accuracy. Silent Quick Release yardage lock and double pointer for double pin setup.
Manufacturer model #: W2FERH19G.
- Highly accurate, long-range bow sight packed with Spot-Hogg innovations
- Front control yardage adjustment - big adjustment range, great quiver clearance
- Large, easy-to-use yardage knob
- Double Pin scope - single aluminum BulletProof pin with dual fiber optic aiming points
- MRT multi-pin guard - proper peep to sight alignment for easier long-range accuracy
- Solid 6061 aluminum construction with bushing-free HRD technology - no slop or rattle
- Tool-free, adjustable elevation and windage
- Micro adjustable 2nd and 3rd axis
- Silent Quick Release yardage lock
- Double pointer for double pin setup
Web ID: 158146