Designed for field training and hunting with close-working dogs, the SportDOG Brand® SportTrainer 875 Electronic Dog Training System makes a great system on hunts with multiple dogs. Packed with advanced, industry-leading technology, the SportTrainer 875 helps you keep up to 3 dogs sharp and focused up to .5 miles away. Featuring a big, easy-to-read OLED screen and large plus/minus control buttons, the 875's remote transmitter makes it easy to find and utilize the perfect correction for your dog's temperament and learning ability. The 875's collar unit delivers up to 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels (continuous or momentary stimulation) in either low or medium range. Receivers also offer vibration and tone correction in select modes to train more sensitive dogs. A DryTek® waterproof design, the ergonomic collar receiver features rechargeable lithium-ion batteries that provide 50-70 hours of use per 2-hour recharge. The SportDOG Brand SportTrainer 875 Electronic Dog Training System includes a Quick Start Guide, transmitter unit with removable antenna, receiver unit and 3/4" collar, charger/adaptor, standard and long contact points, test light tool, and lanyard. Designed for dogs 8 lbs. and larger with necks measuring 5"-22".
Manufacturer model #: SD-875E.
- Versatile and effective dog training system from SportDOG
- Great system for hunts with multiple dogs
- 1/2-mile range
- DryTek waterproof receiver unit
- System handles up to 3 dogs
- Remote transmitter with easy-to-read OLED screen and large plus/minus control buttons
- 10 instantly selectable static stimulation levels in continuous or momentary stimulation
- Low and medium stimulation ranges
- Vibration and tone correction in select modes for sensitive dogs
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in receiver units