The SportHunter® 825 Collar maximizes all of the advanced, industry-leading technology that SportDOG Brand® has ever built into its e-collars. The system provides long-range capability - up to a half mile - making it well-suited for long-distance control of retrievers and pointing dogs. Switch instantly between 7 stimulation, vibration, and tone levels to fit the correction or communication to your dog's temperament and learning ability. Utilize 8 levels of continuous stimulation (programmable to 16 levels) and as well at 8 levels of momentary stimulation. An upgraded replacement for the SportHunter 800, this model expands to 3 dogs and features DryTek waterproof design with an ergonomic, "shaped" collar receiver. The user-replaceable, heavy duty Li Ion battery holds a 2-hour charge with a battery life of 40-80 hours and lasts 3-5 years with proper care. The built-in LED acts as a charging and test light while both the transmitter and the receiver feature a low battery indicator. Includes instructional DVD, manual, charger, long and short probes, and SportDOG's 2-year warranty. Collar dimensions: 3/4'' wide, fits up to 24'' neck. Range: 1/2 mile.
Manufacturer model #: SD-825.
- 1/2 mile range training collar
- DryTek waterproof design tech
- Option to train with vibration or tone
- 8 levels of continuous stimulation (programmable to 16 levels)
- 8 levels on momentary stimulation
- Expands to 3 dogs without loss of vibe/tone feature
- Basic training DVD and manual included
- Ergonomic, ''shaped'' collar receiver design
- 2 year warranty
Web ID: 12101005363638