Take the abuse out of a fun day on the boat with the Sperry® ASV Kingfisher 2 Sneakers for Men. Packed with Sperry's latest ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology™, these boating shoes reduce the shock and vibration that travel up through your shoes during a full day out on a boat. Dual density midsoles deflect g-forces outward rather than upward, decreasing the vibration and shock from pounding waves and engine vibrations by up to 50% to protect your back, knees, hips, and more. The ultra-lightweight Kingfisher 2 surrounds your foot with a lightweight and breathable hydropobic mesh upper with anti-bacterial linings to resist odor and keep your feet fresh. Removable compression molded EVA footbeds provide further cushioning to maximize comfort. Ultra-sticky Hydro-Grip™ rubber outsole features Sperry's Adaptive Wave Siping™ to disperse water for maximum traction on wet decks and docks. Average weight per pair: 1 lb. 3.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: STS10995.
- Shock absorbing boating shoes - take the shock out of a day out on the boat
- Protects feet, knees, and lower back so you can stay on water longer
- ASV (Anti-Shock and Vibration) Technology - reduces shock forces up to 50%
- Dual density midsoles diverts shock and g-forces outward
- Ultra lightweight, fast drying synthetic mesh uppers
- Anti-bacterial linings - resist odors and keep feet fresh
- Removable, full-length EVA footbeds - enhanced cushioning
- Hydro-Grip rubber outsoles - maximum on-deck traction
- Adaptive Wave Siping™ - disperses water underfoot for top wet/dry traction
Web ID: 14082307120871