Designed to keep women's feet warm on the coldest days, Sorel Alpha Pac™ XT Boots for Women from Sorel® combine proven pac boot design with modern technology and a close-to-foot fit! The Alpha Pac XT keeps your feet toasty when temperatures plummet with its removable and washable, 9 mm recycled felt inner boot with Omni-Heat™ reflective insulating lining, 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug, and 9 mm felt footbed. Molded EVA midsoles provide additional insulation as well as increased comfort and support for your feet. These cold weather boots keep the elements out with seam-sealed construction in the PU-backed synthetic uppers, built-in top gaiters, and flexible Polar Lite™ shells. Multi-directional rubber lug outsoles provides traction you can count on through the nastiest winter conditions. Average weight per pair: 1 lbs. 10 oz. Temperature rating: -60ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: NL2127.
- Comfortable pac boots built to keep women's feet warm
- Waterproof polyurethane backed synthetic textile upper
- Seam-sealed construction for 100% waterproof protection
- Built-in gaiter with barrel lock closure system
- Removable 9 mm recycled felt liner with Omni-Heat reflective insulating technology
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug topped by a 9 mm felt footbed
- Molded EVA midsoles for enhanced comfort, weight reduction, and thermal protection
- Closer to foot fit - greater comfort and performance
- Polar Lite shells for enhanced flexibility in extreme temperatures
- Traction enhancing, multi-directional rubber lug outsoles
- Shatter-resistant YKK Shokonloc buckle closure
- Reflective safety graphics
Web ID: 14010808510819