A classic winter design, the 1964 Pac™ T Waterproof Insulated Pac Boots from Sorel® give you top notch warmth and waterproof protection in cold and nasty weather. Delivering top notch winter protection and warmth in a casual look, the 1964 Pac T combines waterproof, full-grain leather uppers with a handcrafted, waterproof, vulcanized rubber shell around the foot for a sure shield from the elements. Seam-sealed waterproof construction ensures 100% protection from snow and other precipitation for dry comfort all day long. Inside, Sorel's removable 9 mm recycled felt inner boot linings and 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsoles keep your feet cushioned and warm in the worst weather. These pac boots' molded rubber outsoles feature a classic herringbone tread for sure traction through slick conditions. Average Weight Per Pair: 3 lbs. 12 oz. Temperature rating: -40ÁF. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1203451.
- Classic winter boot design with Sorel craftsmanship
- Seam sealed waterproof construction for 100% protection
- Waterproof leather uppers
- Handcrafted vulcanized rubber shells - durable protection from cold and water
- Removable 9mm Recycled Felt inner boot
- 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug midsoles
- Molded rubber outsoles with herringbone tread - sure wet weather traction
Web ID: 2294214