Smith's® 4'' Diamond Sharpening Stone with Cover features Smith's patented interrupted diamond surface which speeds the sharpening process bycollecting and holding the metal filings removed from the knife or tool edge during sharpening. This keeps the sharpening surface clean and workingeffectively. The 4'' Diamond Sharpening Stone also comes with a Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad for sharpening the tips of your knife blade and small tools, a straight-line sharpening groove for fishhooks and pointed objects, and a stone cover that doubles as a base when not covering the stone. This lightweight and compact sharpening stone is excellent for sharpening even the hardest steel blades and works best on small to medium hunting knives, tactical knives, and everyday pocket knives. Dimensions: 4'' x 1''. Imported.
- Interrupted surface speeds sharpening
- 750 grit monocrystalline diamond-coated surface
- Cover doubles as base extension
- Lightweight and compact
- Straight-line sharpening groove for hooks and pointed objects
- Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad for tips of knife blade and small cutting tools
Web ID: 1307221115