Stay prepared at all times with the Smith & Wesson® Mini Ops® 3 Assisted Opening Tactical Fine Edge Folding Knife. This strong and lightweight tactical folder starts with a capable 2.5'' 4034 stainless steel, fine edge drop point blade with non-reflective black coating. This blade pops easily out of the knife's lightweight, easy gripping aluminum textured scale handle thanks to the knife's M.A.G.I.C. assisted-opening mechanism. Dual thumb knobs make it easy to extend the blade out fully with either hand. Tough liner lock and sliding safety lock ensure the blade stays out once engaged for safe operation. Pocket clip. Blade length: 2.5''. Closed length: 3.30''. Overall length: 5.80''. Weight: 2.6 oz.
Manufacturer model #: SWBLOP3SMPCP.
- Strong and lightweight assisted opening tactical knife
- 2.5'' 4034 stainless steel blade with non-reflective black coating
- Lightweight aluminum textured scale handle
- Powerful M.A.G.I.C. assisted-opening mechanism
- Liner lock and sliding safety lock on handle for safe, trustworthy operation
- Dual thumbstuds for easy ambidextrous use
- Convenient pocket clip
Web ID: 1305231741