Questa Polarized Sunglasses are pulled directly from Smith Optics® Moto series from the 1990's. The distinct retro-pattern etched into the metal of the nose, wire-core temple, and round eye wire speak to Smith's history when glasses were designed a block off Main Street in downtown Ketchum, Idaho, and ski lifts were seconds away. These retro sunglasses feature small, round lenses for a vintage vibe you'll love. Carbonic lenses—the most impact-resistant lens material in the world—provide the kind of durability your active lifestyle demands. Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) provides 100% UVA/B/C protection and makes the objects you see both clear and clearly defined. A cellulose propionate frame is built around an adjustable wire-core for a perfect fit. Smith Optics Questa Polarized Sunglasses have barrel hinges and a small-medium fit/coverage. Backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty. Imported.
- Polarized lenses reduce glare
- Carbonic TLT lenses
- Round-eye shape with retro-pattern etching
- Cellulose proprionate frame material
- Adjustable wire-core temples
- Barrel hinges
- Small-medium fit/coverage
- Lifetime warranty
About Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarized Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
- Polarized Gray reduces reflected glare and sharpens detail in true colors.
Web ID: 100024746