Smith Optics® Prospect Polarized Sunglasses put the focus on shielding your eyes from the sun's glare all the way around. The thick temples, combined with polarized lenses, make the Prospect the perfect weapon in your battle against the sun's blinding glare. Carbonic lenses—the most impact-resistant lens material in the world—make these sunglasses ideal for outdoor pursuits like golf, water sports, fishing, and more. Tapered Lens Technology (TLT) provides 100% UVA/B/C protection and makes the objects you see both clear and clearly defined. These scratch-resistant lenses also feature a Hydroleophobic coating to repel moisture. Eco-friendly Evolve frames are made from castor plants; they are 53% bio-based, lightweight, and durable. These performance-driven shades incorporate Megol nose and temple pads for a non-slip fit. Medium fit/medium coverage. Manufacturer's lifetime warranty.
- Carbonic polarized TLT lenses
- 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Hydroleophobic coating repels moisture
- Eco-friendly Evolve frames
- Megol nose and temple pads
- Medium fit/medium coverage
- Manufacturer's lifetime warranty
About your Smith Optics lenses:
- Polarized Blue Mirror (polarized gray lens with multi-layer blue mirror) provides true color vision with affecting light reaching the eye.
- Polarzied Brown absorbs stray "blue light" and sharpens visual acuity while reducing reflected glare.
Web ID: 13041706115741