Where to put your rod when you need to re-rig your line, eat a sandwich, or pose for a photo of your catch? The innovative Smith Creek™ Rod Clip™ lays that question to rest by holding your rod securely out of the way, leaving both hands free to take care of business. Light and unobtrusive, it keeps the rod butt and fly reel out of the mud, sand, saltwater, or whatever you're standing in, yet you'll hardly know it's there. The Rod Clip is connected to a custom high-strength zinger that attaches to a jacket, vest, pack, or chest wader. You simply pop the rod in and out, yet it won't accidentally knock free. Made of top-quality materials, including non-glare anodized aluminum and UV-resistant fabric. Made in New Zealand.
- Provides a place to secure your rod when needed
- Keeps your rod butt and reel out of the muck
- Leaves both hands free to rig up, hold a fish, etc.
- Light and unobtrusive
- Attaches to a jacket, vest, pack, or chest wader
- Custom high-strength zinger
- Easy in/out, yet rod won't accidentally knock free
- Non-glare anodized aluminum with UV-resistant fabric
Web ID: 1601250811