The Siren Marine 120V AC Shore Power Relay detects presence and loss of AC shore power. This Siren Marine relay is meant to be hardwired directly to your AC distribution panel. This boat relay is the hardwired alternative to the Siren Marine Shore Power Plug Sensor (not included). The Siren Marine 120V AC Shore Power Relay contains a red LED that indicated the relay coil is energized. Relay can be energized by any of 3 input voltages: 24V DC, 24V C, or 120V AC. 1.5" x .75" x 1.19" relay box. 11.3" wire.
Manufacturer model #: SM-ACC-ACRE.
- Detects presence and loss of AC shore power
- Relay may be energized by any of 3 input voltages: 24VDC, 24VAC, or 120VAC
- Input voltages are polarity-sensitive and diode-protected
- Relay contains a red LED which indicates when the relay coil is energized
- Only a certified marine electrician should install or maintain any VAC installations
Web ID: 100320853