A great footwear choice for fishing the surf or skinny flats, the Simms® Zipit Bootie II Fishing Boots for Men give saltwater anglers comfortable protection. Designed to be worn barefoot or with a light liner sock, these easy-wearing booties slip on and off fast thanks to their big gusseted opening and corrosion-resistant, YKK® side zippers. Durable perforated neoprene uppers feature vulcanized rubber overlays for added durability and protection. Molded EVA sockliners, full length Bi-Fit™ lasting boards, and tough vulcanized rubber outsoles work together underfoot to give anglers comfort and trustworthy puncture resistance against sharp rocks, coral, and other shore hazards. Average weight per pair: 36.8 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10340.
- Comfortable and protective booties for saltwater anglers
- Perforated neoprene uppers - lightweight and fast draining
- Vulcanized rubber overlays for added durability
- Large gusseted opening and corrosion-resistant YKK side zippers - easy on/off
- Molded EVA sockliners
- Full length Bi-Fit lasting boards - protective puncture resistance
- Tough vulcanized rubber outsoles
Web ID: 13092006162724