A great choice for entry level fly fishermen, Simms® Rock Creek Felt Sole Wading Boots for Men deliver Simms performance and quality at a great price. These durable boots feature sturdy, waterproof synthetic leather, mesh, and scratch rubber uppers with cushioning synthetic leather-lined collars for cushioning and easier on/off. Built on Simms' StreamTread™ platform, the Rock Creek Felt Sole delivers heavy-duty wading support, traction, and performance. This specialized base combines a die-cut, full coverage retention plate for rigidity and stud retention with cushioning dual density midsoles for all day wading comfort. 12 mm felt outsoles. Average Weight Per Pair: 2 lbs. 11.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer model #: 10397.
- Simms wading boot performance for entry level anglers
- Waterproof synthetic leather, mesh, and scratch rubber uppers
- Synthetic leather-lined collars for cushioning and easier on/off
- StreamTread platform - specially designed base for comfort and performance
- Dual density midsoles
- Die-cut, full coverage retention plate - maximum rigidity
- 12 mm felt outsoles
Web ID: 2282374