Engineered to deliver wading performance you can count on, Headwaters Felt Sole Wader Boots for men from Simms® combine great stability with the proven grip of felt. One of Simms' stream-conscious CleanStream™ designs, the Headwaters Felt helps fly fishermen get to their favorite spots with minimal trouble. A great balance of performance and value, these boots combine rugged scratch rubber and high denier nylon uppers with partial neoprene linings for cushioning comfort. Designed for maximum stability, control, and slip resistance underfoot, the Headwaters™ platform pairs a shock absorbing dual density EVA midsole with a die-cut, full coverage retention plate for maximum rigidity and stud retention. Thick 12 mm felt outsoles anchor this high performance wading boot with a traditional wader feel. Average weight per pair: 56 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 11117.
- Simms performance and quality, stream-protecting design
- A stream-conscious CleanStream design
- Rugged scratch rubber and high denier nylon uppers
- Partial neoprene linings for cushioning comfort
- Headwaters platform - maximum stability, control, and slip resistance
- Shock absorbing, dual density EVA midsoles
- Die-cut, full coverage retention plate for maximum rigidity and stud retention
- Slip resistant, 12 mm felt outsoles
Web ID: 2242751