Giving anglers trustworthy wading performance with a sure fit, Headwaters® BOA® Wading Boots for Men from Simms® combine BOA lacing technology and Simms design with proven Vibram® outsoles. A great balance of performance and value, these boots combine waterproof nubuck leather uppers with a full scratch rubber rand for optimum protection. A specialized design you operate with just 1 hand, the boots' BOA Lacing System delivers a sure fit without pressure points to help anglers get to their favorite spots with minimal hassle. Designed for maximum stability, control, and slip resistance underfoot, the Headwaters BOA pairs shock absorbing, dual density EVA midsoles with ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention and proprioception. Specially designed Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles deliver an improved grip over slippery terrains and surfaces. Average Weight Per Pair: 55.2 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12025.
- Simms performance and quality in a sure-fitting wading boot
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers
- Full scratch rubber rand - optimum protection
- BOA Lacing System - easy, 1-handed adjustment and no pressure points
- Shock absorbing, dual density EVA midsoles
- ESS plates for improved cleat/stud retention and proprioception
- Slip resistant Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles