Guide approved and river tested, G3 Guide™ Wading Boots for Men come packed with Simms®' innovations for serious fly fishermen. Engineered for stability and durability, these performance wading boots utilize waterproof nubuck leather and high abrasion textile panels for a rugged and protective upper. The G3 Guide's top-to-toe lacing system gives anglers a precision adjustment and fit, while the molded external TPU heel counters and heel clips provide maximized ankle support. Under the feet, dual density midsoles offer superior shock absorption. ESS plates in the midsole improve cleat retention, as well as providing maximized rigidity over uneven riverbeds and lake beds and improving your feel of the bed under your feet. Specially designed Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsoles deliver an improved grip over slippery terrains and surfaces. Large scratch rubber rand for enhanced durability and protection. Average Weight Per Pair: 62.4 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12023.
- Latest version of Simms' signature, time-tested Guide wading boot
- Engineered for stability and durability
- Waterproof nubuck leather and textile uppers
- Top-to-toe lacing system - precision adjustment and fit
- Molded external TPU heel counters and heel clips - maximized ankle support
- Large scratch rubber rand for enhanced durability and protection
- Dual density midsoles
- ESS plate in midsole - superior cleat retention and enhanced proprioception
- Specially designed Vibram Idrogrip rubber outsoles
Web ID: 100050297