Simms® Freestone Wading Pants are lightweight and breathable for warmer days, but still feature the waterproof performance and brush-busting durability you demand. These Simms waterproof pants are made with Toray® fabric which was developed specifically for fishing waders. The heavy-duty QuadraLam™ fabric layer has a micro-porous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer, and a tricot backer. The purpose-built design of these fishing pants includes an integrated adjustable waistband, 2 large hand pockets, articulated leg seams for full range of motion, and self-fabric gravel guards with elastic bottom hem. Simms Freestone Wading Pants for Men are finished with anatomical neoprene stockingfeet for foot-to-waist waterproof protection for fly fishing and river fishing. Hand wash or machine wash gentle cycle in cold. Do not use bleach. Turn inside out and hang to dry. Do not use dryer. Imported. 33 oz.
Manufacturer style #: 12570.
- 4-layer Toray QuadraLam breathable waterproof laminate
- Lightweight and breathable for warmer days
- Highly packable for travel or storage
- Integrated adjustable waistband
- Articulated leg seams allow full range of motion
- Gravel guard with elastic bottom hem
- Neoprene stockingfeet with anti-odor finish
- 33 oz.
Web ID: 100206592