Giving you Simms® durability and breathability at a great value, Freestone® Stocking-Foot Waders deliver comfortable waterproof protection in all fishing conditions. The Freestone features an all-around articulated pattern with center leg seam construction to give you a great fit and mobility for comfortable use in the water. Made of proven 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ engineered fabric developed especially for fishing waders, these waders deliver 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Reversible buckles on the Freestone's suspenders make converting to a waist-high wader easy. Zippered chest pocket and fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket provide secure gear storage. Made of high density, 2 mm neoprene, the Freestone's built-in gravel guards feature a stainless steel boot hook and reinforced attachment for durability. 4 mm neoprene hourglass stocking feet feature a low profile, anatomically correct design for both the left and right foot for superior fit in wading boots. Includes nylon wading belt. Average weight: 38 oz. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 10820.
- Simms wader quality at a great value
- 4-Layer Toray QuadraLam construction - comfortable waterproof/breathable protection
- Center leg seam construction - great fit and mobility
- Articulated knees and patterning for ease of motion
- Converts to waist-high wader easily
- Zippered chest pocket
- Fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket
- Built-in, high density, 2 mm neoprene guards with boot hook and reinforced attachment
- 4 mm neoprene hourglass stocking feet - anatomically correct for good fit
- Includes nylon wading belt
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 1408280346404