Giving you Simms® durability and breathability at a great value, Freestone® Toray® Stocking-Foot Waders deliver comfortable waterproof protection in all fishing conditions. The Freestone features an all-around articulated pattern with front leg seam construction and articulated knees to give you a great fit and mobility for comfortable use in the water. Made of 4-layer Toray QuadraLam™ engineered fabric developed especially for fishing waders, these waders deliver 100% waterproof/breathable protection. Reversible Duraflex buckles on the Freestone's suspenders make converting to a waist-high wader easy. Built for serious anglers, these waders deliver in the water with large fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies. Made of high density, 2mm neoprene, the Freestone's built-in gravel guards feature a stainless steel boot hook, reinforced attachment for durability, and gathered elastic bottom hem. 4mm neoprene hourglass stockingfeet feature an antimicrobial finish and an anatomically correct design for both the left and right foot for superior fit in wading boots. Includes nylon wading belt and 5 belt loops. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 12569.
- Simms wader quality at a great value
- 4-Layer Toray QuadraLam construction - comfortable waterproof/breathable protection
- Front leg seam construction - great fit and mobility
- all-around articulated pattern and articulated knees for ease of motion
- Converts to waist-high wader easily
- Reversible Duraflex buckles on suspenders
- Zippered chest pocket with fly patch
- Fleece-lined, reach-through handwarmer pocket
- Built-in, high density, 2 mm neoprene guards with boot hook and reinforced attachment
- 4 mm neoprene hourglass stocking feet - anatomically correct for good fit, antimicrobial finish
- Includes nylon wading belt and 5 belt loops
Click here for Product Sizing Guide
Web ID: 100206584