Take the guesswork out of long-range shooting with the Sig Sauer® SIERRA3BDX™ Riflescope and KILO BDX™ Rangefinder Kit. This riflescope and rangefinder kit pairs the BDX-capable Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX Riflescope and KILO BDX Rangefinder together to make everything from ranging to calculating holdover easier. Get them both together, and you also take the guesswork out of pairing a new scope and rangefinder—these 2 optics are made to work seamlessly with one another!
Paired with a KILO BDX rangefinder, the Sig Sauer SIERRA3BDX Riflescope produces an illuminated auto-holdover dot on your target. Simply range a target, put the holdover dot on target, and you're ready to shoot. The SIERRA3 calculates for ballistics and environmental conditions using Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange accessed via Bluetooth®. The OLED-illuminated ballistic holdover dot automatically scales with zoom to subtend on targets at any magnification level. LevelPlex Anti-Cant System boasts an integrated digital level accurate to +/- 0.5°. The blue LED on the SIERRA3BDX power selector flashes when it receives new ballistic holdover data from a KILO BDX rangefinder. Motion Activated Illumination (MOTAC™) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it doesn't, conserving battery life. SpectraCoat™ highly efficient, ultrawide-broadband, antireflection lens coatings reduce surface reflections to extremely low levels across the entire visible spectrum promoting superior light transmission. Sig Sauer's innovative KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator alerts you when energy on target drops below a predetermined threshold that can be set using the Sig BDX app. Auto LevelPlex automatically increases digital level sensitivity on longer shots. Dependable waterproof and fogproof performance (IPX7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter). Covered by Sig Sauer's INFINITE Guarantee™ and electronics limited warranty.
Whichever KILO BDX Rangefinder model you choose, you get Revolutionary LightWave DSP™ technology for fast, long-distance range-finding at an affordable price. HyperScan™ technology produces 4 range updates per second in scan mode. RangeLock™ reports the last range result when ranging distant targets. Low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 creates up to 25 custom ballistic profiles in the free Sig BDX app and syncs with your rangefinder at sigsauer.com. Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite engine with bullet database and support for G1/G7 curves simplifies shotmaking. The SpectraCoat™ antireflection coatings and High-Transmittance LCD delivers superior light transmission and optical clarity. The LCD uses a small, extremely precise targeting circle with ballistic information including elevation and wind holds, angle of incline, target mode, and Bluetooth connectivity status. Modes of operation include Line of Sight, Angle Modified Range, and Applied Ballistics Ultralight with ballistic results in MIL or MOA. Each KILO BDX Rangefinder features a compact, lightweight polymer housing with a binoculars-style eyecup and diopter adjustment and is covered by the manufacturer's INFINITE Guarantee™ and electronics limited warranty.
- BDX-capable KILO rangefinder and riflescope combo
- Produces an illuminated auto-holdover dot on your target
- Ballistic Data Xchange shares data between rangefinder and riflescope
- Simply range a target, put the holdover dot on target, and you're ready to shoot
- Manufacturer's INFINITE Guarantee and electronics limited warranty
- Integrated BDX Ballistic Data Xchange
- Automatic holdover dot on a Digital Focal Plan
- SpectraCoat lenses
- LevelPlex digital anti-cant
- KinETHIC kinetic energy transfer indicator
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) conserves battery life
- Waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1m) and fogproof performance
- SpectraCoat antireflection coatings and High-Transmittance LCD
- Multiple modes - Line of Sight, Angle Modified Range, and Applied Ballistics Ultralight
- Compact, lightweight polymer housing with binocular-style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- LightWave DSP technology for fast and long-distance range-finding at an affordable price
- HyperScan technology produces 4 range updates per second in scan mode
- RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Low-energy Bluetooth 4.0 creates up to 25 custom ballistic profiles in the free SIG BDX app
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite engine simplifies shotmaking
Web ID: 100154381