Published annually for more than 80 years, the 105th edition of the "Shooter's Bible" edited by Jay Cassell still provides the most complete, must-have reloading information and references for hunters, firearm collectors, or gun enthusiasts. This new edition has the most up-to-date handgun and rifle ballistic tables as well as details of the newest guns and optics. Featuring color and black-and-white photographs as well as the most complete, accurate pricing and specifications for the hundreds of firearms listed in its pages. 608 pages.
- The world's best selling firearms reference
- Features photos, specifications, and prices
- Includes hundreds of rifles, shotguns, and handguns
- Sights, scopes, reloading tools, and components
- Color photographs of the newest guns and optics
- Comprehensive ballistics section
Web ID: 13100907013053