The Shimano® Stradic® FL/Offshore Angler® Inshore Extreme® Spinning Combo is the perfect choice for inshore fishing along any coast.
Whisper-smooth, strong, and incredibly durable, the Shimano Stradic FL Spinning Reel features the latest Shimano technology. Its cold forged Hagane® drive gear is now twice as strong as before; with MicroModule Gear II and X-Ship pinion support, the result is unflinching smoothness and run-stopping power. Flex-resistant Hagane body; X-Protect waterproofing; Long Stroke Spool; Propulsion Line Management System; 6+1 system with S A-RB shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Super Stopper II Anti Reverse. Also: Dyna-Balance®, Power Roller II, SR-Concept, and friction-reducing Aero Wrap® II. 3000–5000 sizes feature Cross Carbon drag; 5000 size has a power handle.
Our Offshore Angler Inshore Extreme Spinning Rod features exclusive Shok Flex Technology, a graphite and fiberglass hybridization that provides the sensitivity of graphite with the power and flexibility of glass. Fuji aluminum oxide guides, a graphite reel seat, and custom-lathed split-grip cork handles together offer the comfort and leverage required to take on the inshore world's hardest-charging game fish.
- Flex-free Hagane body
- X-Protect waterproofing system
- Long Stroke Spool
- SilentDrive noise and vibration reduction
- 100% stronger Hagane cold forged drive gear
- Advanced MicroModule Gear II
- X-Ship gear support system
- 6+1 bearing system
- S A-RB shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Super Stopper Anti Reverse roller bearing
- Aluminum cold forged spool
- Propulsion Line Management System
- Power Roller II
- Aero Wrap II
- Cross Carbon drag (3000-5000 models)
- Power handle (5000 model)
- Hybridized graphite-and-glass blank
- Built-in Shok Flex Technology
- Fuji aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite reel seat
- Custom-lathed split-grip cork handles