A versatile, smooth, extremely powerful offshore spinning setup, at a great price. The Shimano® Saragosa® SW/Offshore Angler™ Ocean Master® Boat Spinning Rod and Reel Combo is ideal for tournament sailfish anglers, and with application for kings, stripers, and tarpon as well.
The Shimano Saragosa SW Reel is built for the rigors of saltwater big game fishing, with SW Concept design, X-Ship, and X-Tough Drag backed by cam oscillation for outstanding drag performance. The hardcore feature list includes Paladin® gear durability enhancement, a propulsion line management system, 5+1 S A-RB® shielded ball bearings with Super Stopper II®, an aluminum frame with graphite rotor and cold-forged aluminum spool, a Power Roller III® line roller, a waterproof drag with extreme drag power, and many other elements to help you prevail against even the meanest offshore fish.
Brute strength and rock-solid engineering form the foundation of our Offshore Angler Ocean Master Boat Spinning Rod. This brute is a true heavyweight, ready to handle big fish on 30–50 lb. braid. It's built on a 1-piece graphite composite blank with Fuji® heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides, a graphite gimbal butt with EVA cap, triangular EVA foam foregrip with X-wrap for enhanced comfort and control, and Slick Butt rear grips that slide in and out of rod holders with ease.
- SW Concept design with X-Ship and X-Tough
- Durable cam oscillation system
- Aluminum frame with graphite rotor
- Cold-forged aluminum spool
- Paladin gear durability enhancement
- Propulsion line management system
- S A-RB shielded ball bearings
- 5+1 Bearings with Super Stopper II
- Power Roller III line roller
- Waterproof drag
- 1-piece graphite composite blank
- Fuji heavy-frame aluminum oxide guides
- Graphite gimbal butt
- Triangular foregrip with X-wrap
- Slick butt rear grip
Web ID: 100046894