The Shells and Beach Life of the New England Coast Laminated Folding Guide is an invaluable addition to your beach bag or tackle box. Great for beginners and intermediates, this waterproof, beach proof brochure includes 71 common and exotic shell species found on beaches, shores, and bays, as well as common gulls, shorebirds, urchins, and beach life. Readers will also find info on shelling basics. The Shells of the New England Coast Laminated Identification Guide was illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass.
- Indestructible, waterproof, beach proof, laminated guide
- 71 common and rare shell species found on the Atlantic Coast
- Common gulls and shorebirds
- Shelling basics
- Urchins and beach life
- Illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass
- Written by local experts
- 6 fold-out panels measuring 4" x 9"
- Great for beginners and intermediates
Web ID: 1676805