The Shells and Beach Life of the Mid-Atlantic Coast Laminated Folding Guide is a helpful addition to seaside adventures. Great for beginners and intermediates, this identification booklet includes 77 common and exotic shell species, from Virginia Beach to Montauk, N.Y.; common gulls, shorebirds and beach life; and information on how to clean and preserve shells. The indestructible, waterproof Shells and Beach Life of the Mid-Atlantic Coast Laminated Identification Guide is illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass. Size: 4'' x 9''.
- Laminated, fold-up design
- 77 common and exotic shell species found on the Atlantic Coast
- Spans Virginia Beach, Va., to Montauk, N.Y.
- Covers common gulls, shorebirds, and beach life
- Includes info on how to clean and preserve shells
- Shelling basics
- Illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass
- Waterproof, beach proof, and indestructible
- Great for beginners and intermediates