Stay knowledgeable on your next beach excursion with this Shells and Beach Life of the Panhandle Laminated Folding Guide. Great for beginners and intermediates, this waterproof, beach proof, fold-out brochure includes 61 common and exotic shell species found on Florida's Panhandle, from Biloxi, Miss., to Cedar Key, Fla., as well as common shore birds, gulls, and beach life. Readers will also find info on how to clean and preserve shells, sand dollars, and starfish. The Shells and Beach Life of the Panhandle Guide was illustrated by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass, and written by local experts.
- Indestructible, waterproof, beach proof guide
- 61 common and exotic shell species found on beaches and bays
- Spans Biloxi, Miss., to Cedar Key, Fla.
- Common gulls, shore birds, and beach life
- Written by local experts
- Illustrations by Jackie Leatherbury Douglass
- How to clean and preserve shells, sand dollars, and starfish
- 6 fold-out panels measuring 4" x 9"
- Great for beginners and intermediates
Web ID: 1601191018